Life Energy Publications
Add me to the mailing list
We Recommend
for essential oils
Welcome to Life Energy Research

You've read in SAF books about using INFRARED to create a chain - It is a terrific addition to any practice.

This hand-held device can be used in-office for clients for rapidly producing chain data and results, or it will store the temperature values in memory until you can access the Internet. This makes it ideal for work in the field (with children, elderly, animals)

Easy to learn, can be operated by an associate.

Get it now at

For use with the Extech IR200 and SAF-Online. Learn to increase self awareness on any subject and bring forgotten unconcious events into the light of conciousness to evaluate.

Detailed instructions are given for using the IR 200 to create an SAF chain of numbers.

Available on

"This system will blow your mind! It is light years ahead of any other form of therapy, and I highly recommend it to anyone who really wants to release old patterns."
Louise Hay (You Can Heal Your Life)
"Perhaps the most sophisticated and highly evolved system is that originated by Joseph Scogna. I was impressed by the profound insights into the relationship between my own bodily functions and the psychological and emotional issues that emerged."
Rudolph Ballentine, MD (full quote on page 586, Radical Healing, Random House Books)
"I urge you to examine and experience this life-changing system for yourself."
C. Norman Sheely, MD, PhD

Welcome to Life Energy Research! This is the home of the research and writings of the late, great Joseph R. Scogna Jr. As Louise Hay has said, "this system is light years ahead of any other form of therapy."

Now Available at Amazon as E-Books or Paperback

Geneticists report that DNA coding is complete - yet believe that only 2% of DNA is of value while the remaining 98% is genetic gibberish or junk.
Not True!

Unlocking the Hidden Secrets...
Here is your invitation to adventurously consider what other secrets of human insight and survival might be revealed if we knew the language.
This is that code-breaking book Junk DNA.

Use SAF Simplified to read about the numbers in the chain sequence, and SAF Online and the Omni-Track Interpretation to discover which of the 128 Sensory Channels are hyper-stimulated and need attention.

New to the Self Awareness Formulas (SAF)?

Learn What is SAF?

Holistic Evaluations - Holistic Solutions with SAFonline: The holistic questionnaires are a free service for the curious, students, practitioners and their clients. Once you have your chain of numbers, we recommend working with a professional. SAFonline is used for interpretations and remedies, including Herbs, Juices, Essential Oils, Flower Essences, Business Solutions, Emotion Hazards, Homeopathics, Allergies and Sensitivities, Acupuncture Meridians, and many more. SAFonline increases the ability of busy practitioners to work with others from a distance. The Guide to SAF Online

Check out SAF Case Studies and Client Testimonials.

We offer SAF Road Map Level 1 Training and Certification for all readers who want to learn to help themselves and others (use of Stress-120 and Q-24 Questionnaires). No previous experience necessary. Level 2 Certification appeals to those desiring more in-depth knowledge of the SAF matrix (and evaluating the SAF-120 Questionnaire).

Check out the Life Energy Monitor (Kathy's blog) for sidebars. Thanks for visiting our site and for supporting this unique and very valuable work!

Kathy M. ScognaKathy M. Scogna, Publisher
Auburn, CA 95603
Office: 530-820-3318